B.A.P 4th Mini Album - MATRIX

B.A.P 4th Mini Album - MATRIX


Album Tracklist:

1. Take you there 
2. Monologue 
3. Young, Wild & Free 
4. Be Happy 
5 .Blind 

Below are a few images of all the album editions, photocards. 

I did an unboxing video of all the album editions which are posted on youtube. 
Click the edition below to watch the album unboxing if you would like. 
M
A
T
R
I
X
Also, I will keep updating this post with more pictures of the photocards from the normal edition as I get them.

Normal Cover

Normal Inside

 Normal Back

Photocards

Special Edition Front

Special Edition Back

Special Edition Goodies

Leave a comment on who your favorite member is or if you have any questions about this album in general. I will be adding more photos as I get more of the photocards or anything else related to this album. 


Thanks, until the next unboxing!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BTS - NOW 2

BtoB 4th Mini Album - Beep Beep

EXO Winter Special Album - Sing For You