BtoB 7th Mini Album - I Mean and Photo Set

BtoB 7th Mini Album - I Mean

Album Tracklist:

1 LAST DAY 
2 집으로 가는 길 

3 심장어택 
4 NEVERLAND (FEAT.G.NA) [민혁, 프니엘, 일훈(OF BTOB)] 
5 나 빼고 다 늑대 
6 여기 있을게 [은광, 창섭, 현식, 성재 (OF BTOB) 

Below are a few images of the album, photocards and photo set. 

I did an unboxing video of this album and photo set which are posted onto youtube. Click here to watch the album and click here to see the photo set unboxing if you would like. Also, I will keep updating this post with more pictures of the photocards when I get them.

Cover


Inside


Back



Photocards

Photo Set

Front


Back


Poster

Leave a comment on who your favorite member is or if you have any questions about this album in general. I will be adding more photos as I get more of the photocards or anything else related to this album. 
Thanks, until the next unboxing!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BTS - NOW 2

BtoB 4th Mini Album - Beep Beep

EXO Winter Special Album - Sing For You