Welcome to K-POP AR1


Hey everyone this is K-POP AR1. As this is my first blog post or even blog I have ever done, I just wanted to say I am so excited to talk with all of you and geek out over everything K-Pop.

I wanted to make a blog to compliment my YouTube channel for some reason.
     First to post pictures of the albums that are unboxed as well as the goodies inside. I know I use pictures of photo cards to create place holder spots in my k-pop binder just to keep track of what cards I don't have yet.
     Second, to help keep my videos short so I don't just ramble on about all the different tracks or just the group in general.

As this whole blog thing is a new experience for me just leave me comments on what you like or don't. Or anything in between. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BTS - NOW 2

BtoB 4th Mini Album - Beep Beep

EXO Winter Special Album - Sing For You