Boyfriend 1st Mini Album Repackaged - IYAH

Boyfriend 1st Mini Album Repackaged - IYAH


Album Tracklist:



01. 아이야(I yah) 
02. JANUS 
03. 그 곳에(Standing with U) 
04. 내 꿈꿔(Good Night) 
05. Excuse me 
06. 이랬다 저랬다(Trippin’) _현성SOLO 
07. 미스터리(Mystery) 
08. Go Back 
09. Stop It 
10. Listen _동현 SOLO) 
11. 잘 지내니(My Dear)_정민SOLO 
12. 열쇠(Soulmate) 


Below are a few images of the album. 

I did an unboxing video of this album which is posted on youtube. Click here to watch the album unboxing if you would like. I will keep updating this post with more pictures of the photocards as I get them.

Cover

Back

Photocards

Poster


Leave a comment if you have any questions about this album in general. I will be adding more photos as I get more of the photocards or anything else related to this album. 


Thanks, until the next unboxing!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BTS - NOW 2

BtoB 4th Mini Album - Beep Beep

EXO Winter Special Album - Sing For You