BTS 2nd Mini Album - Skool Luv Affair

BTS 2nd Mini Album - Skool Luv Affair


Album Tracklist:

01. Intro: Skool Luv Affair 
02. 상남자 (Boy In Luv) 
03. Skit: Soulmate 
04. 어디에서 왔는지 
05. 하루만 
06. Tomorrow 
07. BTS Cypher PT.2: Triptych 
08. 등골브레이커 
09. JUMP 
10. Outro: Propose 

Below are a few images of the album, photocards. 

I did an unboxing video of this album which are posted on youtube. Click here to watch the album unboxing if you would like. Also, I will keep updating this post with more pictures of the photocards as I get them.

Cover

Inside

Back

Photocards

Stickers

Leave a comment on who your favorite member is or if you have any questions about this album in general. I will be adding more photos as I get more of the photocards or anything else related to this album. 


Thanks, until the next unboxing!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BTS - NOW 2

BtoB 4th Mini Album - Beep Beep

EXO Winter Special Album - Sing For You