Boyfriend 4th Mini Album - Boyfriend in Wonderland

Boyfriend 4th Mini Album - Boyfriend in Wonderland


Album Tracklist:

01. ALL IN 

02. BOUNCE - 타이틀 곡 - 
03. 삐딱이 
04. 하나 둘 셋 
05. LOST MEMORY 
06. WHITE DAY 


Below are a few images of the album, photocards. 

I did an unboxing video of this album which is posted on youtube. Click here to watch the album unboxing if you would like. Also, I will keep updating this post with more pictures of the photocards as I get them.

Cover

Inside

Back

Photocards


Leave a comment if you have any questions about this album in general. I will be adding more photos as I get more of the photocards or anything else related to this album. 


Thanks, until the next unboxing!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BTS - NOW 2

EXO Winter Special Album - Sing For You

BtoB 4th Mini Album - Beep Beep